Volunteer West Virginia Is Hiring an AmeriCorps Program Officer!
What Is An AmeriCorps Program Officer?
The Program Officer is responsible for programmatic compliance monitoring and customer service oversight of a portfolio of AmeriCorps federal subgrants in West Virginia. This position ensures that all 45 and 2 CFR requirements for subgrantee management are met. This position works closely with the AmeriCorps Director to create and implement an annual grant compliance and monitoring plan and supports department with continuous learning to ensure that monitoring and compliance policies and procedures are up to date with all regulations. This position will ensure that subgrantee questions and concerns are addressed promptly and courteously.
What You'll Do
The purpose of this position is to provide programmatic compliance monitoring and customer service for AmeriCorps subgrantees.
Duties Will Include
How To Apply
- Subgrantee Monitoring and Oversight
- Organization and Record Retention
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Outreach and Events
- AmeriCorps Grantmaking
- Click here for a position description.
- To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to Hawley Carlson, Executive Director at Hawley.r.Carlson@wv.gov.
- The deadline for applications is February 15th, 2023