Spring 2023 AmeriCorps Formula Funding
Volunteer West Virginia announces a funding opportunity through AmeriCorps State Formula grants for eligible applicants. Potential applicants will apply to operate an AmeriCorps program solely in West Virginia utilizing at least 5 AmeriCorps members beginning in Fall, 2023 or Spring, 2024.
How to Apply & Instructions
- Intent to Apply due by email to AmeriCorps@wv.gov by 5:00 pm, Thursday, February 23, 2023, for all new applicants.
- Training and Technical Assistance: Individual application support will be offered to all applicants.
- Please schedule a 1:1 question and answer session with Volunteer West Virginia staff here.
- Applications are due in eGrants and any additional documents are due by email to
- AmeriCorps@wv.gov, by Thursday, March 23, 2023, by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Successful applicants will be notified by June 14, 2023.
Federal Funder Information
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) is the federal funding agency that administers AmeriCorps and other National Service programs. More information about CNCS is available at https://americorps.gov