Want to Run an AmeriCorps Program? Need feedback on your idea?
Volunteer West Virginia Announces Program Development Office Hours, Tuesdays in January.
Volunteer West Virginia staff is announcing office hours specifically designed to provide one on one coaching for organizations interested in applying for AmeriCorps grant funding. If your organization would like to think through the process of applying for an AmeriCorps grant, please consider signing up for a one hour time slot.
Any agency can sign up for and participate in office hours. Sessions will be based on the needs and questions of the participants. These Office Hours are designed to help organizations think through the challenges and opportunities related to preparing an application for AmeriCorps in West Virginia.
- Who: Nonprofits, Service Agencies, Local and State Government Agencies who have an idea about mobilizing AmeriCorps members as part of an intervention to solve a community-identified problem.
- What: Office Hours, to talk with potential grantees about their ideas for operating an AmeriCorps Program.
- Where: Via Conference Call (Dial 866-453-5550 enter pin 3730200#) or in-person meetings within 90 minutes of Charleston.
- Why: To discuss potential applications, program design, type of AmeriCorps positions, answer questions about the process and more.
- How: Interested Agencies should call 304-558-0111 and speak with Cassandra Argo to sign up for a time slot. Time slots are open on a first come, first served basis.
- When: Tuesday, January 9, 16 or 23 between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
*Appointments are required in advance. After registering for a time, participants will receive an email with information about the AmeriCorps application process to review in advance.
**Participation in Office Hours is not a requirement to apply for or receive grant funding.