Is your organization interested in starting an AmeriCorps program in West Virginia? Funding is now available through Volunteer West Virginia.
- Could your organization host a team of 5 or more AmeriCorps members?
- Do you have a new idea to solve a community problem but need some help?
- Do you need increased capacity to accomplish your mission?
An AmeriCorps Program might be right for you!
Available Funding Opportunities
There are currently two funding options available: AmeriCorps Planning Grants and AmeriCorps Formula Funding.
The intent to apply is due on February 25th, 2021.
AmeriCorps Planning Grants
This is a great first step for organizations interested in starting a program. This funding opportunity will help your organization plan and develop an AmeriCorps Program. Learn more.
AmeriCorps Formula Funding
This funding opportunity is for organizations who
are prepared to start an AmeriCorps program in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022. Learn more
Other Helpful Information
- AmeriCorps Formula Funding is provided yearly by Volunteer West Virginia. Most AmeriCorps grant funding goes to Volunteer West Virginia, the Governor-appointed State Service Commission, which in turn awards grants to organizations to respond to local needs.
- Click here for a list of AmeriCorps Programs in West Virginia.
- Click here to learn more about AmeriCorp's impact in West Virginia.